Cirque Italia at Greenwood Mall in the Parking Lot Behind Dunham's Sports
Thu, May 23 – Mon, May 27
Cirque Italia, America’s first traveling Water Circus is coming to Greenwood Mall
Under the stunning White & Blue Big Top Tent, Cirque Italia!
- Have your 5 senses stimulated: see our incredible BIG TOP TENT and SPECTACULAR performers, breath in the smell of concessions, sit center ring on the edge of your seat (try not to squeeze the seat too hard) while performers fly high above, taste the yummy cotton candy, and hear the crowd yell!
- Cirque Italia focuses on keeping the traditional ‘big top circus feel’ under the tent, so the children of today can still enjoy the same experience their parents might have experienced years ago.
- An ultra-modern water curtain that controls every droplet of water meticulously. Words and beautiful patterns can be seen as the water falls to the ‘lagoon’ below synchronized with the most creative display of superhuman talent - the result is simply out of this world!
- A selection of the best circus artists from around the globe. Cirque Italia believes multi-culturalism is one of our strongest assets.
- Incredible acts!! There will be no boredom here. Contortionists, mermaids, a laser man, the wheel of death……you will never know what to expect next! And we don’t want to give too much away. You need to come see for yourself!
- No live animal acts. Although we may use puppets that look like animals, all of our shows remain strictly animal free.
· May 23 – Thursday: 7:30pm
· May 24 – Friday: 7:30pm
· May 25 – Saturday: 1:30pm, 4:30pm, & 7:30pm
· May 26 – Sunday: 1:30pm & 4:30pm
· May 27 – Monday: 1:30pm & 4:30pm (Memorial Day)